Sunday, January 31, 2010

For Sale!!!

I recently purchased two gorgeous Thomas Paul pillows that unfortunately don't work for me color scheme :(  They have a beautiful pattern, great size and wonderful quality!!!  I got a great deal on them and thought I would check with my readers to see if they would work for someone else.    
They retail for $100 per pillow but they could be yours for $40 per pillow!!!

Pillow Details:
 100% linen
95/5 feather/down insert
22x22 "
reversible pattern on back

Here is a picture of them, they are less bright in person and more violet than pink. 
 I could see them on a sofa or lovely on a bed.  

Email me with questions and shipping quote.  


Thomas Paul Pillow
2 available-SOLD

Pic of Manuel Canovas Pali pillows, which the Thomas Paul resemble but MUCH less $$



Image from Apartment Therapy 



No comments:

Post a Comment