Friday, January 22, 2010

Nite, Nite...

I am feeling very sleepy today, so here are some places I would love to lay my head...


Loving the all white so serene and pretty I could do some serious sleeping in here...



The purple and turquoise is such a great combo here, adore the wallpaper too...



How glam is this?  



Shown this before, one of my all time favorite bedrooms...



Love, love, love the pink walls, mirrored bed and painting...



Images from House Beautiful, Peacock Feathers and My Favorite and My Best

2 comments:

  1. I will take the first one! That is the look that I would love to do in our room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you love these cyrstal furniture pieces and I went into this millionaire rejects store last week. She has all kinds of this stuff at great prices - check it out sometime when you're in the city! Mary Ann
    Millionire Rejects
    1009 W Armitage Ave
    (between Sheffield Ave & Kenmore Ave)
    Chicago, IL 60614

    ReplyDelete