Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Dreaming Of...


a Hermes blanket!!!  Maybe because it's so darn cold outside or the fact I keep seeing them perfectly draped over a sofa or bed in so many gorgeous rooms.  Either way I want one but with a $1,000 price tag the chances of that happening are slim to none.....BUT wait it is my birthday coming up so a girl can dream :)  They truly go with any style of decorating and would never go out of style, TWO really good reasons to have one!!!  Take a peak for yourself...I DIE :0
















Images from Absolutely Beautiful Things and House Beautiful


2 comments:

  1. Yum! I want the Navy & White one! My Birthday is just after yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out a way to get one let me know!! the blue/green combo is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete