Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside....


It's so darn cold here today I thought some beaches images were just what the doctor ordered.
I am obsessed with the ocean and beach, it truly inspires me when I am decorating.  I think that is why I use so much blue in my home--it relaxes me and feels so serene.  When it comes to your home I believe you should do what you love and what makes you feel good!!!  
Think about what excites you visually and use that in your home.  

Breathtaking...


Nothing like a walk on beach and that umbrella is fabulous...


Millions of little shells cover the beach as far as the eye can see...


Love this blue crab such an amazing shade of blue--makes me happy!!!  I just purchased two tiny star bust mirrors that use this color blue 
(will feature them in another post).



Ok, have you ever seen something so inviting???  Can you imagine taking a beach siesta in this!!!

Images from French Blue


4 comments:

  1. hey amy, i wanted to answer your question about Kelly's fabrics..she doesn't have anything w/ a bolder pink unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach pod thing is so cool, Amy! Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop bragging about your upcoming vacation! enough already about leaving me here in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was at the beach right now...ahh....

    ReplyDelete