Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Inspiration-Ashley Whittaker

My dear friend and Mel and author of Scout sent me a darling new blog today Dilly Dallas which is featuring work by Ashley Whittaker.  
It reminded me of how amazing Ashley's work is.  
Take it all in and enjoy!!!


L.O.V.E that blue bookcase and pink pillow, must have that fabric!


Simply gorgeous dining room


This wallpaper is CRAZY cool, I am obsessed!


To DIE for pale blue zebra ottomans tucked away under that stunning chinoiserie table


Love the use of the garden stools for a coffee table


So pretty!


Have always loved this image, lovely gold mirror and framed pictures...


2 comments:

  1. Love that bookshelf in the first picture! Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue zebra wallpaper is awesome and reminds me of Domino magazine...RIP!!!

    ReplyDelete