Friday, October 2, 2009

Inspirational Friday's


Below are some images I have come across that are truly lovely!!!  Hope they inspire you as well. Images from Windsor Smith, House Beautiful, Lonny magazine and French Blue blog.


Gorgeous table, beautiful peacock print, and look at those darling little shoes!

Love the blue and yellow together, the jewelry draped over the ceramic hand

Pink and blue my FAV!!!
Love the animal print book cover, loved it so much I bought a vintage copy on ebay
Book title "I Married Adventure" by, Osa Johnson


Do I even need to say why?

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moley I love this blog. I am about to go to Hermes just to get the orange boxes "How much for 5 orange boxes?" That hall table and the Kelly bag and the black door. You have to do the black door. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete