Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All White Paint?


Recently, I have been loving when an entire house is painted all the same color like white or pale gray for example.  Then you can go crazy with color using furniture, accessories and my FAV wallpaper.  Someone who has mastered this is Anna Spiro interior design goddess and author of Absolutely Beautiful Things  look at her amazing use of color against the white walls!  I love the clean, crisp lines and use of bright, vivid colors against it.  Here are some pictures of her "City Home" below and click here to view the entire house and get ready to drool!!!  What are the chances my husband will let me repaint our entire house white??  Pretty slim I think since we just painted 8 mths ago!!!












All photos from Black & Spiro Interior Design



No comments:

Post a Comment