Friday, December 4, 2009

Wallpaper Before and Afters...


The wait is FINALLY over...here are the much anticipated pictures of my entryway and powder room wallpaper makeover!!!  LOL  

Entryway Before....










Entryway After...


*please excuse the shadeless lamp I am still hunting for the perfect one







*Staircase in pale gray paint to match the paper 





Powder Room Before...








Powder Room After...







In the end it was worth waiting 9 mths to find my paper and am so THRILLED with the outcome!!!

Special thanks to the entire team at Epco Paint Wallpaper and Blinds in Wilmette for helping me with this project. Claudia helped me to find the perfect paper and the paint department matched my paint to my paper and got it exactly right!  They are wonderful to work with and true professionals, thanks guys :)

4 comments:

  1. AMY, it looks STUNNING! you must be so thrilled!!!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great here- but its AMAZING in person! You did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. The gray paper is my favorite. Good for you!!! It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete