Thursday, December 3, 2009

Small Space Solution...


I mentioned in a past blog that my dining room is on the small side so I have been struggling to find a serving piece that would fit.  Thanks to my friend Kell and author of Admiring Pretty Things I have found the perfect solution!!!  The fresca console table from CB2...



It is narrow enough for my space but will hold even my widest serving platter.  Love the clean lines, white hi-gloss lacquer finish and the BEST part is it is on discreet casters for easy movement if need be.  The fresca table is only $249 what a DEAL, my parents are getting it for us as a christmas present!!!  


 I am planning on hanging my gold pagoda mirror over the table, which I got at a friends garage sale!!!  Not only is the mirror gorgeous but it will help the small room appear bigger.  Here is a picture of a similar mirror but my hangs horizontally. 



Finally I am placing two narrow lamps on each end for more lighting in my dining room.  Something like these would have been perfect... To bad they already sold on Etsy, but I will hunt to find the perfect ones!



Images from CB2, Etsy and Chinoiserie Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment