Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MAJOR House Crush...


Ok, I am dying over Winsdor Smith's stunning home.  I absolutely LOVE everything about it!!! Take a look for yourself and be prepared to be wowed...



Loving the black door against her turquoise dress


Entryway--amazing tile and round leather settee




Family room--basically my DREAM room.  Fabric on sofas, punches of pink, and jute rug.



Zebra layered with jute simply stunning!!!


Living room-again perfect colors and the wall shelves inspired mine in my living room.



Kitchen gorgeous clean lines...


Game room--love the use of black paint and the polar bear painting is killer!


Music room--super hip and chic


Accent table--love it all!



Son's room-love that it does not scream kids room



Master Bedroom literally takes my breath away...


Obsessed with the fabric on walls and duvet, the pink velvet chaise and of course the Hermes blanket :0


Ok, the sink skirt could be my favorite yet!


The closet is even FAB

Just to recap I would not change anything about this home!!!

All images from House Beautiful  













No comments:

Post a Comment