Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Blind Truth...


My living room romans are up!!!


Here is the image I used as inspiration...


I decided to go with a neutral color, had them mounted above the window frame to create more height in the room, and added a fringe bottom!



Pics of windows before, notice the temporary paper shade to the left...



The paper shade had been up for sooooo long when I took it down it peeled off the paint!!!
There was green paint underneath, I can't believe someone painted the trim dark green!!!
Must have been "in" years ago??!!



After...







For local reader I used the fabulous Elizabeth of Unique Creations, she has done all my window treatments and I love them all!!!

Unique Creations
847-738-0588

5 comments:

  1. So glad you finally got them up - I love them!! Color is great, she is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using window blinds is a simple but effective solution to decorating a room. Window blinds don't cost much, they aren't difficult to apply, and they're easy to clean and maintain. What's even better about them is that they provide you with privacy whenever you need it.

    ReplyDelete