Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dinner Anyone?

Since I have a small dining room I need to think outside the box when it's comes to space.  I really only have room for a table and six chairs therefore I need to have a serving piece elsewhere. Recently my mother-in-law was in town and suggested I do a buffet in my living room which is right off my dining area--that way I could use it to serve off of when I am entertaining and display flowers and other goodies when I'm not!  GENIUS, now why didn't I think of that?  If I was not on a budget there are a several buffets I found from Layla Grace that I D.I.E for!!!  Check out the entire site, they really have some beautiful, unique pieces that could just make a room :0


$2800

$3,731.20

$2191.20

Images from Layla Grace

 


No comments:

Post a Comment